MSS Fibre Systems specialises in the supply of high quality Fibre Optic Cabling products and services to Data and Data Centre and
MSS Fibre Systems are an established market leader and offer a comprehensive product range, maintains deep stocks of all popular fibre optic
cables and cable accessories and has in house lab capabilities to deliver cut and make to order cable and make to order pre terminated fibre
optic cable assemblies.
MSS Fibre Systems products are represented by CABAC to Electrical wholesale and by a national team of fibre optic specialists who can
provide all of your fibre optic system requirements and provide specialist project support.
MSS Fibre Systems are ACMA registered on their entire product range incorporating A-Tick and C-Tick safety and technical standards for
product compliance are certified to ISO 9001.
MSS Fibre Systems takes pride in supplying the very best in reliable, high performance optical fibre products. Our modern production
operation utilises the latest technology and procedures for manufacturing pre-terminated fibre optic cables and cable assemblies. Our
extended range includes:
- Fibre optic cable in OM1, OM3, OS1 and composite
- Loosetube, indoor outdoor tight buffered and armoured fibre optic cable
- Fibre optic test equipment including OTDR's
- FOBOT (Fibre Optic Break Out Tray)
- Fibre optic connectors in epoxy crimp and pre-polished styles
- Fusion splicer and fibre cleaver kits
- Pigtails and Patchleads in all connector configurations in OM1, OM3 and OS1
- Colour coded fibre cable and patchleads for secure networks
- Fibre to the home cabling products
- Fibre media converter for fast ethernet and gigabit networks
- Harsh environment Mil Spec tactical cable assemblies
- Low-smoke-zero-halogen (LSZH) and fire rated fibre optic cable
- Equipment cabinets and secure enclosures for defence networks
- Fibre enclosures to suit rack mount and wall mount
- Fibre attenuators in all connector configurations
MSS Fibre Systems Quality
MSS Fibre Systems have obtained ACMA registration for our fibre optic range incorporating A-Tick and C-Tick safety and technical standards
for product compliance. Our supply partners are certified to the international standard ISO 9001 ensuring all products supplied are of high
and consistent quality. MSS Fibre Systems are also a Defence Recognised Supplier. MSS can provide fibre cable and patchleads in all
standard defence colours, as well as customised metal and plastic fibre enclosures made to defence requirements.